Terms & Conditions
The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, Making Coins Count disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and suitability for a particular purpose. Making Coins Count does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall Making Coins Count be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Making Coins Count or a Making Coins Count authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Making Coins Count have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Making Coins Count (“Company”, “we”, “us”) By purchasing coaching and/or consulting services from Company or any other property held by Company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- INTRODUCTION: By continuing to use Company’s business Coaching and/or Consulting Services (defined below), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Company from time to time in its sole discretion. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. As a Client, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, both for current and for any additional services for which you may contract with Company, including all payment terms (collectively, the Agreement). In this Agreement, “you” and “your” refers to the Client.
You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to the use of the Coaching and/or Consulting Services, shall be bound by, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions whether you are acting on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party, including another Client.
- TERM, PAYMENT & MODIFICATION: For recurring coaching, online membership or consulting services- The term of this Agreement shall begin and become effective as of the sign-up date, which coincides with initial payment. The term shall continue as follows unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. This Agreement shall renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term unless either party provides written 5-day notice of its intention not to renew or if both parties agree to enter a new contract term for a determined time period.
Any and all “one-time” purchases (Strategy Sessions, Events, In-Person Consulting) shall not be tied to any other services or subject to this Agreement, unless otherwise specified by client.
Client agrees to pay to Company all applicable charges to its account in United States dollars, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions and/or payment plan mutually agreed upon, including, if any, all applicable taxes. If any mutually agreed upon payment terms of additional services requested by you are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms for the additional services shall apply to those services. Client agrees that any setup fee (or similar one-time payment depending on the service selected by Client) is nonrefundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by Company in initiating services.
Client understands and agrees that the Coaching, Online Membership and/or Consulting Services are billed one month in advance. In addition, if Client has elected to pay Company by credit card, Client agrees to authorize Company to charge its credit card in advance for such payments and for any amounts owed under this Agreement.
In the event collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees (including all attorneys’ fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
You understand that Company may modify its standard terms and conditions and service offerings from time to time and that Making Coins Count reserves the right to adjust the pricing of such services. Following the fulfillment of initial contract terms, Clients in month-to-month contracts may be subject to revised terms and conditions and/or pricing.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: Client must set up direct withdrawal from a valid, sufficiently funded bank account, provide a valid credit card with sufficient credit, or maintain a deposit with Company that Company can bill for all contracted Services.
- REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATIONS: The product and/or services referenced herein is sold with strictly no refund after the 30-calendar day trial period. All cancellations within 30 calendar days of purchase need to be submitted in writing to [email protected] Cancellations shall take effect within a 5-day period after the written request and the client’s credit card will not be charged again.
- REFUNDS FOR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Any orders of physical products must be returned within 30 days (in original condition) to be eligible for a refund.
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Coaching and/or Consulting Services are the process by which Company will help you grow your business via proprietary systems, frameworks and advice. Though Company cannot guarantee specific results, we proactively seek to provide high quality advice and systems that maximize the Client’s return on advertising spending.
- OWNERSHIP OF NON-CLIENT PROPERTY: Title and full ownership rights in and to the Coaching and Consulting frameworks, strategies and systems, together with any and all ideas, concepts, computer programs, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to Company’s operation of the Company network and website(s) (collectively, the “Company Materials”), shall remain at all times solely with Company and/or with the respective outsourced service provider or author. Client acknowledges that it has not acquired any ownership interest in the Company Materials and will not acquire any ownership interest in the Company Materials by reason of this Agreement.
- NO LICENSE: Nothing contained in this Agreement or use of Coaching and/or Consulting Services should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: All information disclosed by Company to Client shall be deemed Confidential Information, regardless of whether marked or identified as “CONFIDENTIAL” or “PROPRIETARY.” Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Confidential Information shall also include, and the provisions of this Agreement shall apply to any other information in oral, written, graphic or electronic form which, given the circumstances surrounding such disclosure to or learning by Client, would be considered confidential.
9.1 “Confidential Information” means any non-public, oral, written graphic or machine-readable information, including but not limited to, that which relates to patents, patent applications, trade secrets, research, product plans, products, developments, inventions, processes, designs, drawings engineering, formulae, markets, market research, market plans, software (including source and object code), hardware configuration, computer programs, algorithms, regulatory information, business plans, pricing, agreements with third parties, services, customers, marketing or finances of the Company or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- RESTRICTIONS: Client shall not in any way: (i) disclose or otherwise transfer Confidential Information to any third party at any time, including consultants, except as approved by Compnay in writing in advance; (ii) use (except as specifically permitted in writing by Company), copy. Modify and/or transfer the Confidential Information and/or merge the Confidential Information with any other technology, formula or materials; (iii) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law reverse engineer any of the Confidential Information; and/or (iv) disclose the parties’ discussions about the Confidential Information. Client agrees that it will disclose the Confidential Information only to its employees who have a specific need to know regarding the Coaching and/Consulting Services and only to the extent necessary for such purpose.
- YOUR INVESTMENTS: You hereby acknowledge that Company is not responsible for the maintenance of your investment(s); nor is Company responsible for any losses incurred.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Company makes no representations or warranties relating to the results of Coaching and Consulting Services, including, without limitation, the amount of savings or return on investment thereof.
In no event shall Company be responsible for any consequential, special, lost income, or other damages arising under this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action, fire, flood, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, labor, or material shortage, carrier interruption of any kind or market slowdown.
- SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS: Subject to the limitations set forth herein on assignment of this Agreement or the rights hereunder by Client, all of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
- HEADINGS: Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
- WAIVER: Waiver by one party hereto of breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver. No waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement by either party hereto shall be considered to be a waiver of any other breach of default of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING: This document and any exhibit, schedule, or other supplementary document attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES: In the event a dispute arises between the parties hereto, then the prevailing party in such dispute, whether or not a final decision is ultimately rendered by the court, shall be entitled to receive its attorneys’ fees reimbursed from the non-prevailing party.
- EXECUTION: This agreement is executable upon successful payment from Client. By purchasing coaching and/or consulting services from Company or any other property held by Company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.